BECAUSE YOU DESERVE THE BEST EXPERIENCE ON YOUR UNFORGETTABLE ELOPEMENT DAY ♥
You deserve so much more than someone who just presses a button on a camera – You deserve an experience showcasing the uniqueness of your love story & commitment you’re making
ELOPING CAN BE SO MUCH MORE THAN JUST A QUICK VISIT TO A COURTHOUSE & A FEW PORTRAITS AFTER
FOR A MOMENT, FORGET ALL THE RULES FOR A WEDDING DAY… WHAT DO YOU WANT THE DAY WHEN YOU’RE GETTING MARRIED TO LOOK LIKE?
- What do you want to see the first thing you after you wake up?
- What does the day look like weather wise?
- What do you want to do?
- Who do you want to celebrate with?
- What makes you the happiest?
Choosing an intimate celebration doesn’t mean you cannot have the adventure of a lifetime. Instead of throwing all your money on a big wedding that isn’t YOU, why not create a day that IS truly YOU? For some it means hiking up mountains, for some it means flying there in a helicopter. For some eloping means just the two of you, for some it means an intimate ceremony with a few loved ones followed by activities with just the two of you. Hiking, sailing, reindeer rides… your elopement can truly be anything you want it to be.
Instead of your elopement lasting for a few hours, it can last for days and you can choose to have as much of it documented as you want. Why should only those organizing a traditional wedding benefit from all day coverage? With my help you’ll be able to relive all moments of your wedding day & give the opportunity for your loved ones to relive the moments with you even if they weren’t a part of the day.
MEET THE PHOTOGRAPHER
A day that celebrates the next part of your story together as a couple should be documented authentically, preserving your once-in-a-lifetime moment in all its uniqueness. I strive to narrate your day through the photos we create together, focusing on every emotion and detail.
Think of me not just as your photographer but as someone adventuring alongside you, making being photographed a fun and relaxed experience.
I will be fully embracing all the moments with you,
using my sensitivity to craft heartfelt images that look like you.
Together we will create the best experience possible,
the adventure of a lifetime.
I understand the significance of your trust—from the moment you choose me until I deliver your photos. What you see in my work is what defines me: my style, vision and 100% dedication. I believe in being transparent and consistent throughout our journey together.
But I’m not JUST a photographer…
Not just a photographer?
You can count on me to help you in any way I can while you’re planning your day so that you’ll have a good, stress-free experience. I’ve helped fix makeup, hide/clean stains on clothes, help brides get dressed – whatever comes our way we will get through it together. You’ll also get a beautiful client guide after booking your collection to help make your day as amazing as possible.
No elopement is the same because every couple is different. I will help you tailor an experience that fits you and reflects you as a couple. I will help you with choosing the perfect location, vendors & activities. Eloping shouldn’t mean boring or short and we can craft a day that will truly be an adventure of a lifetime!
Helping with creating your timeline
“Time doesn’t respect anything created without time” is something I saw years back and that’s why a thoughtfully created timeline helps making your day stress-free. I will be help with creating a timeline that takes into account weather, best light and the time it takes to transition between chosen locations & activities.
Video calls & brainstorming
I won’t limit my time just to one video call before you make your decision and show up to press a button on my camera. When you need help with brainstorming, I hope my experience can help you. When I say I will be more like your friend, I mean it.
What clients have to say…
“We could not be happier with the work and effort that Johanna & Jouni put into photographing our very special day. Their research and commitment to helping us make our wedding day a lasting memory was profound. Not only were they good photographers, they also helped us plan every step of the way which is essential for a destination wedding. From helping to tie up the wedding dress or offering their room for day of preparations, they were more than happy to lend a helping hand. Thank you again for everything!”
Emilie & Zack
“The pictures look like us, beautiful and versatile, wonderful photo memories from our day! 🥰”
Laura & JanneTranslated freely from Finnish review
“The photos look fantastic. Thank you so much for your help with everything and being a part of the day :) The photos came out amazing!”
Kim & John
THE ELOPEMENT & ADVENTURE WEDDING EXPERIENCE
All collections include
- Photo coverage with one photographer, coverage time depends on your chosen collection, ranging from full day to multi-day options
- You’ll receive edited full resolution photos with print release in an easy to use online gallery where you’ll be able to download & share photos with your loved ones
- You’ll get an online highlight slideshow taking you back to your wedding day
- A complimentary mini test session to help you get comfortable in front of the camera if we have a chance to meet up before the main adventure
- All travel fees are included in all collections so you don’t have to worry about extra fees
- Elopement Welcome Guide (ready in Spring 2024) to help you plan the best day ever and help with permits, ideas for activities, location suggestions, a timeline built for your day in mind, vendor research, help with legalities and so on
- +15 years of experience & expertise to help you with brainstorming & planning the best day ever
ELOPEMENT & ADVENTURE WEDDING COLLECTIONS 2024-2025
EUROPE ADVENTURE WEDDINGS & ELOPEMENTS
- 8 hour photo coverage
- Full resolution edited photos with full printing rights, delivered to an online gallery & highlight slideshow
- Planning assistance & support
- Helping you to plan the best adventure ever: location ideas, local vendor recommendations, customized timeline designed for your day that takes into account weather, activity suggestions & a guide with resources and tips for planning your day
- Complimentary mini test session before the big day
- Travel fees anywhere in Europe (please get in contact for a custom quote if you’re planning on getting married outside of Europe as my availability depends on where I am legally allowed to work)
Collections starting at 7,200€
NORDIC ADVENTURE WEDDINGS & ELOPEMENTS
- 8 hour photo coverage
- Full resolution edited photos with full printing rights, delivered to an online gallery & a highlight slideshow
- Planning assistance & support
- Helping you to plan the best adventure ever: location ideas, local vendor recommendations, customized timeline designed for your day that takes into account weather, activity suggestions & a with resources and tips for planning your day
- Mini test session before the big day
- Travel fees anywhere in Nordic countries (Finland, Norway, Sweden, Iceland, Faroe Islands, Greenland & Åland)
Collections starting at 5,800€
All prices include VAT 24%. Booking fee (non-refundable in case of cancellation) is 2500€ for elopements & adventure weddings. Booking fee covers photographer’s time that goes into planning the elopement/adventure wedding, communication, travel arrangements, materials sent & for holding the date(s) for the client. Remaining balance is due 1 month prior to your wedding day. Photos are delivered within 2 months from the date of the shoot, usually faster (depends on the season and the wedding day). A collection of sneak peeks are delivered within 5 days after your wedding day. Online slideshows will be available for 6 months. Re-opening of the galleries are subject to 50€ archive fee. Part payment available.
Definitely! I will always arrange a video call with you to make sure we are a good fit before proceeding with the booking! :) I do also have a few example galleries I will send a link to if you want to see more of my work!
The final amount for elopements and adventure weddings depends on the collection you choose. I usually deliver anywhere between 25-100 photos per hour, depending on the activities of the day(s). For mini sessions the amount is 5 photos and for full engagement sessions between 20-40. I will always deliver all photos that are deliverable.
Most likely yes and the prices listed include a marketing discount; the places where I usually use them is my social media accounts, blog and portfolio. As a single entrepreneur I don’t have unlimited advertising budget available so being able to use the photos I take is crucial for my business. Sometimes a single photo can bring me my monthly income and decides what I’m able to eat. It really is about the small things sometimes! However, if you’re uncomfortable with the idea of having your photos online, I can certainly only use photos where your faces won’t be recognizable. If you don’t want ANY photos online we will sign a NDA contract where after delivery I will delete all the photos and won’t use photos anywhere. This will result in 30% increase in the price since the marketing discount cannot be applied.
While the booking fee is non-refundable to cover loss of income for my business, you will always be able to use the fee for smaller shoots in the future. If you need to postpone a new booking fee will be most likely be invoiced since I am very rarely able to re-book dates.
As a photographer it’s important for me that you’re choosing me because you love the photos I personally take and trust my vision when it comes to taking photos of you. We will always go through your vision for the photos, but I will never just flat out copy some other photographer’s ideas because I cannot stand behind those photos as a proud artist. Some poses might not even work when it comes to you two as a couple. After photographing love stories for ~15 years, I’ve noticed that every wedding day is different and if I walk around with a list in my hands, I will end up missing all the moments that make your wedding day uniquely YOUR DAY. All my happiest clients have trusted me to capture their days as they unfold.
Discounts aren’t available but we can always see what kind of tailored collection is possible with your budget or make a payment plan. I always prefer to work with people who value my work, so please don’t hesitate to ask!
While the level of planning assistance in these collection is only available for elopements and intimate adventure weddings where guest limit is 20 people, I will be supporting you with the planning of your traditional wedding in the form of a guide & brainstorming. Please take a look at the wedding collections available here.